LLAS News Blog

News articles of interest to higher education LLAS subject fields.

Tuesday 23 September 2008

BBC NEWS | Northern Ireland | Foyle and West | Minister backs languages strategy

Minister backs languages strategy

The minister said the matter of an Irish language act had been dealt with
The culture minister has urged people to accept that a 'languages strategy', and not an Irish language act, is the best way forward.
Gregory Campbell told the Assembly that this was the best way to meet the needs of a European charter"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone, I love this blog and I love Ireland! I am also making my own blog, its for people looking for love in Cork or Dublin: 'Experience - Ireland' is my first blog, it is free matchmaking service and you do not need to register to use it. Please have a look and let me know what you think (http://www.experience-dating.com/free-online-dating/ireland.html)